Here is all the info you need to make your ALL IN Camping Experience Amazing!
WHERE IS THE ENTRANCE TO THE ALL IN CAMPGROUNDS?
The ALL IN Campgrounds entrance is located at 1211 E 46th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205, on the South side of E 46th Street, just East of Carvel Ave and West of Crestview Ave.
The campground is around 1 mile from the festival grounds – our shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 11am until 1am!
WHEN CAN I ARRIVE TO SET UP MY CAMPSITE?
For three night campers: 2:00pm on Friday Sep 8
For two night campers (Sat-Mon) – 8:00am on Saturday Sep 9
WHEN DO I HAVE TO BE PACKED AND OUT OF THE CAMPGROUND?
Everyone must be out no later than 11:00am Monday September 11
ARE THERE SHUTTLES?
YES, shuttles will run every 10-15 minutes from the campsite to the main festival area!
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF MY CAMPSITE?
Car/Tent Camping spaces are approximately 20’ x 20’
RV Camping spaces vary in size and will be arranged by the Indiana State Fair staff after you purchase you camping spot
WILL THERE BE PUMP-OUT FILL-UP SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR RV CAMPING?
These services are not necessary. RV Camping spots at the Indiana State Fairgrounds have power, water, and sewer available.
CAN I LEAVE THE CAMPGROUNDS OVER THE WEEKEND?
Campers are allowed to leave on foot at any time. Due to safety concerns, vehicles are not permitted to leave the campgrounds once they are checked in and parked.
WHAT CONSTITUTES AN RV?
An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width, or height than a normal sixteen (16’) passenger van (anything 20’ or longer). All oversized vehicles, trailers, and campers that are towed are considered RVs. You MUST have an RV space to bring in an RV, otherwise you will be turned away. Buses, Box Trucks and Cargo Vans are not allowed within the campgrounds.
DOES MY COMPANION VEHICLE HAVE TO ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME AS MY RV?
Yes, companion vehicles and RVs must arrive at the same time to be parked in their campsite.
WILL RVs AND VEHICLES BE SEARCHED AT THE CAMPGROUND ENTRANCE?
All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items list in FAQ below.
CAN I HAVE AN RV DELIVERED TO THE CAMPGROUND?
RV deliveries/drop-offs/pick-ups are not permitted. Each person entering the campgrounds must have a camping & admission wristband as well as a camping parking pass. We apologize for the inconvenience.
CAN I LEAVE THE FESTIVAL AND GO BACK TO THE CAMPGROUNDS DURING EVENT HOURS?
Yes. Campers have re-entry privileges between the festival and campground during festival hours. All vehicles within the campground however must stay in place.
CAN ALL IN FESTIVAL ATTENDEES VISIT THE CAMPGROUNDS?
No, only campers with proper credentials are allowed in the ALL IN Campground. You must have a festival ticket and camping wristband to be allowed entry into the campground.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SLEEP IN MY CAMPSITE?
Each Car/Tent Camping Pass or Tent Only Camping Pass allows for up to 4 (four) fans. Each RV camping pass allows for up to 6 (six) fans. Each person in the campgrounds must have an ALL IN Festival ticket.
HOW DO I CAMP NEAR MY FRIENDS?
If you want to park near your friends, make sure you arrive at the same time and that you have the same type of camping pass. Upon arrival, you will be directed to your camping spots.
IS THERE ADA CAMPING?
Yes, the ALL IN Music Festival is committed to making the events accessible to everyone and there will be accessible campsites available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request so we can be prepared for your arrival.
WHAT IS PERMITTED IN THE CAMPGROUNDS?
- E-Z Up / Shade Structure (No larger than 10’ x 10’)
- Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
- Portable grills – charcoal grills and LP grills are permitted
- Ice chests/coolers
- Food & Beverages/water
- One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per per person is allowed in the campground, No GLASS BOTTLES, KEGS, OR VENDING IS ALLOWED. NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE YOUR CAMPSITE
- Prescriptions in their original bottles with bottle attached. ID must match name on label
- Trash bags
- Factory-sealed water bottles (20 oz. max size) or empty plastic refillable water bottle
- Small, Point-And-Shoot digital camera
- Cell phones
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes/cigars
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPGROUNDS?
- No firepits, bonfires, etc.
- No glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
- No generators except factory installed RV generators
- No alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must always have government-issued identification available
- No drones or remote-control vehicle permitted in the campgrounds or the Festival grounds
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
- No loose pills, pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise must be in their original container)
- No Hookahs
- No mirrors (handheld or permanent mirrors within camping vehicle OK)
- No spray paints
- No promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorship or ads
- No weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knives, pocketknives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including, but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
- No tiki torches
- No professional recording equipment – photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, Go Pros or commercial-use rigs)
- No fireworks
- No open campfires (charcoal and gas grills excepted)
- No golf carts, bikes, dune buggy, off-road motorcycle, Segway, or hover board
- Quiet time is from 11pm – 7am
- No speaker systems
- No air horns
- No box trucks, cube trucks, 4-wheelers, utility trailers, or oversized flatbeds
- No metal stakes (plastic stakes OK)
- No propane tanks over 10 lbs. that are not attached to an RV unit
- Ho helium tanks
- No walkie talkies/two-way radios