All IN is a city festival that offers the rare opportunity for a limited number of weekend campers. Car/Tent Camping, Tent Only Camping, and RV Spaces with water, power, and sewer are available at the permanent camping facilities of the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
Don’t miss this premium opportunity, as availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis and spots are limited. Join your festival camping friends and register for your spot now before they are sold out. And once you register, you become part of the All IN Camping Club which guarantees your participation each year if you re-register for the following year prior to the annual deadline.
The Campsite, located only 0.6 miles from the main festival site is an easy walk, or you can ride the shuttle bus running continuously from 1:00pm through 1:00am.
The campgrounds offer a truly immersive festival experience, allowing guests to enjoy their time without the hassle of transportation to and from shows, traffic, or hotel bookings.
The All IN CAMP OUT campgrounds will be open from 8:00am on Saturday Sep 3 through 11:00am on Monday Sep 5.
Car / Tent Camping spots – $85.00 weekend
Tent only Camping with close car park – $85.00 weekend
RV Spaces with power, water, and sewer – $200.00 weekend
Extra parking space for RV trailer tow vehicles (if not enough room in the rented space) – $50.00 weekend
Note: All campers in the campgrounds must have a festival ticket.
- Charcoal grilling is permitted.
- Absolutely NO fire pits/bonfires etc.
- Drones are not permitted in the campgrounds and throughout the Fairgrounds
- All campsites must be kept clean and free of trash.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM to 6AM.
- Generator use is not permitted.
- Only one (1) vehicle is permitted per space. (For RV Spaces, parking is available if the space does not accommodate the RV camper and the vehicle)
- All trash must be deposited in the trash containers provided at the camping sites.
- No alcohol may leave your rented campsite.
- Animals are permitted in the campgrounds but must be leashed at ALL TIMES. Owners are responsible for pets’ actions and cleanup/disposal of waste. Only service animals are allowed on the Fairgrounds.