Here is all the info you need to make your ALL IN Experience Amazing!
Can I upgrade my ticket from GA to VIP?
Yes, contact a customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’m an important celebrity?
We don’t care if you’re Albert freakin Einstein we love all of our fans and everyone will be well taken care of at the festival
Can I transfer a ticket?
Yes, once you purchase a ticket it can be given to another person, but there is no official ticket transfer option.
Can I volunteer for a free ticket?
Yes, but volunteer spots are limited. Please fill out this quick form HERE and we will be in touch ASAP.
Where do I go for will/call or credentials pickup?
There will be a Box Office on site adjacent to the main entrance. Look for signs.
Where do I apply to be a vendor?
Please send an email to email@example.com and specify whether you want to be a food vendor or an Arts & Crafts vendor.
Where do I submit a press inquiry?
To apply for a media pass, please read the instructions and fill out the form HERE.
How can we partner with All IN?
Fill out this quick form, let us know you want to apply as a partner and we will be in touch ASAP.
Can my band submit our music to perform at All IN?
We’re sorry, but there are no more slots available.
Are you accepting submissions for artists and art installations?
Yes, please send an email to info@allinfestival and specify your submission.
Where can I sign up for updates and announcements?
Staying All IN with us on updates is essential for your optimal festival experience – just drop your info HERE.
TRAVEL & ACCOMODATIONS
Is there onsite camping?
There is limited onsite Camping, please consult our Camping page for more details.
When do the parking lots open and close each day?
Parking lots open at 12:00 Noon, with no further parking at 10:00pm. Parking lots must be vacated at the end of the show.
Can I leave my car in the parking lot overnight?
No. All cars must exit the parking lots after the show and are subject to tow at owner’s expense.
Is there a fee for parking?
Parking is $15 per car per day when purchased in advance/ $20 day of show.
Can I bring my RV?
RV camping is available with advance reservation only. No onsite RV passes will be issued, and no large trucks or RVs are allowed to park in the general parking areas.
I love the festival very much. Can I live onsite forever so I can stay All IN?
No but we will welcome you back next year with open arms and a warm embrace
Do you have hotel recommendations?
Please click HERE to find a variety of good hotels in the area.
How do I get to the Indiana State Fairgrounds?
You can find directions on our Travel Options page HERE.
How do I take public transportation there?
Please consult our Travel Options page HERE.
Is there a secure place to lock my bicycle?
Yes, there will be designated bike parking at the main entrance as well as other spots on the festival grounds. Please consult our Travel Options page for bike path information. .
Its raining. Is the festival still happening?
Yes! Its rain or shine. Umbrellas unfortunately are not allowed because of safety issues. There are tons of places to shelter from passing rain.
When do gates open and close each day?
Gates open at 1:00 pm each day, and all music will end at Midnight.
Are kids allowed?
Of course! Remember, it’s ALL IN.
Will set times for artists be posted?
Will there be onsite ATMs?
Yes, but all food & beverage is cashless.
Are there ADA accommodations at the festival?
Yes! It’s ALL IN. Please check our Accessibility page.
Can my service animal attend?
Yes, but all other animals are prohibited. Please check our Accessibility page for further details.
Will there be cell phone charging stations?
What kind of vending will there be?
Food, drinks, arts, crafts, and the occasional tango lesson
Will beer and wine, and/or alcohol be available to purchase?
Can I bring in outside food or beverages?
Nope, but we’ve got you covered inside.
Can I bring in a water bottle?
Yes, but it must be empty upon entry.
Will there be water filling stations?
Do I need to show proof of a Covid vaccination or negative test to get in?
There are currently no Covid requirements subject to entry, but please consult Health and Safety for further insight and updates.
Can I bring a bag inside?
Small bags will be allowed inside, but are subject to search upon entry.
Can i take videos and photos of performances?
No professional cameras (indicated by detachable lens) or video equipment is allowed. No one will say anything if you’re using a phone camera.
What items are prohibited at All IN?
A whole bunch. Please consult the list below.
Can I bring my personal flotation device?
Any type of jetpack or other accessor that will make you float or fly while pretty cool seems dangerous and unsafe and will be strictcly prohibited. If you do have one of those beanies with a little propeller that can you to hover or levitate, those are also prohibited but would be very interested in that technology on a personal level so please let us know.
What should I bring to All IN?
Comfortable shoes. Everything else is of far lesser importance, but can be found below.
- Mobile phones and chargers
- Small point & shoot digital camera (No professional cameras)
- Hats & Sunglasses
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Small bags (all bags are subject to a thorough bag check)
- Empty refillable plastic bottles (No hydroflasks or Yetis)
- Camelbaks, but must be empty upon arrival
- Small blankets (but not useful here)
- Non-aerosol bug spray
- Baby strollers
- Cash and credit/debit cards (Food & Beverage are cashless)
NOT ALLOWED ITEMS
- NO umbrellas- There are plenty of places to stay dry
- NO large bags, backpacks, or duffle bags
- NO coolers or picnic baskets
- NO folding chairs
- NO outside food or beverage items
- NO glass containers or glass of any kind
- NO flasks, hydroflasks or Yetis
- NO ice or ice packs
- NO smoking (the Indiana State Fairgrounds is a smoke-free environment. Cigarettes can be carried in, but our no-smoking policy is very strict)
- No illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- NO unauthorized vending
- NO guns, knives, or weapons of any kind
- NO slingshots
- NO animals or pets (service animals are permitted)
- NO flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- NO fireworks or any type of explosives
- NO skateboards, scooters, or personalized motor vehicles (unless for ADA purposes)
- NO bicycles inside the festival
- NO wagons or carts of any type, other than strollers
- NO outside cans or cups
- NO professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- NO professional video or audio recording devices
- NO go pros
- NO laptops or tablets
- NO lasers or pointers
- NO chains, chain wallets, or spike jewelry
- NO instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers
- NO soliciting or advertising
- NO metal aerosol containers including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug repellent, or spray paint (non-flammable are permitted)
- NO drones or UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- NO hula hoops, totems, or flags
- NO selfie stick